How To Identify The Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Which Is Right For You > 고객센터

본문 바로가기

How To Identify The Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Which Is Right Fo…

페이지 정보

작성자 Teri 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-05-01 05:38

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The ghost installations review 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's tiny and is taped to the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

The detection

cropped-KeyLab-1.pngThe tiniest GPS alarm that is available Ghost can be set up in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me can accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging, which means it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대표자 : 신동혁 | 사업자등록번호 : 684-67-00193

Tel. : 031-488-8280 | Mobile : 010-5168-8949 | E-mail : damoa4642@naver.com

경기도 시흥시 정왕대로 53번길 29, 116동 402호 Copyright © damoa. All rights reserved.