Tess Daly on glowing, gummies and what's hiding behind her sofa. > 고객센터

본문 바로가기

Tess Daly on glowing, gummies and what's hiding behind her sofa.

페이지 정보

작성자 Elba 댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-05-06 01:10

본문

Wash and wow  

To combat the effects of my hair constantly being blow-dried and straightened for work, I apply leave-in masks by Aussie or Olaplex. I use a different shampoo every time I wash my hair as I pick them up in the supermarket, so I'm always discovering new ones. I buy beauty products there, too - it started in lockdown when a trip to the supermarket felt like a spa day. For styling, I have a curling wand, but I can only do my right side - the left side looks diabolical.

Keep-fit favourites

I set my alarm at 6.30am - 20 minutes earlier than everyone else - have a cup of tea and then do a bit of stretching. Sometimes it's just eight minutes, but I feel like I've done something good for myself. When it comes to exercise, I'd rather not break a sweat and instead enjoy yoga, which I discovered when I was modelling in New York in the mid-1990s. Sometimes I'll lift light weights, which I keep behind the sofa, while watching Netflix. I have a skipping rope in the kitchen. I like to exercise in short bursts.

Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask, £133, sisley-paris.com

Hydration heroes

Matt skin is my enemy - I'm all about moisture. My favourite mask ever is Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask (right), but it's super expensive, so one for my Christmas list! I'm obsessed with No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum and, for parched skin, Weleda Skin Food. Facials aren't my thing - I don't like having products stroked on then scraped off. Instead I have a Thai massage every few weeks because it's wonderful for getting rid of all the toxins and boosting the lymphatic system.

Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm, £25, boots.com

Top glow-tos

I'm anti anything powdered or matt. Day to day it's all about tinted moisturiser and cream blush. For a dewy glow, I use Sculpted by Aimee Hydra Tint and Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm (right). One product I've used for 20 years is Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - it's in my handbag. I use it on my eyes and lips. I've recently discovered Avon Exxtravert Mascara - it's awesome. Sometimes I'll go for a few false lashes on the outer corner of my eyes to open them up a bit. I've just bought an Hourglass eyebrow pencil - so expensive, but it lasts all day. I also love Dove Gradual Tanning Lotion, which doesn't smell and gives you a great glow.

Wellwoman Multi-Vitamin Gummies, SlimmGummies Erfahrungsberichte £15.70, boots.com

Health kicks

I've always been into eating well and love how your fridge can be like your own pharmacy. I'm obsessed with ginger because it's antiviral and boosts immunity, and put it into juices and make tea with it. However, I also love cake and chocolate. People sometimes ask: ‘Do you not eat sweets?' And I say: ‘Are you kidding!' I'll have cheeky snacks, but that's fine because I do it in moderation. And I'm too busy to be unwell, so I take a vitamin gummy daily.

Coronavirus LockdownsNetflixChristmas

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대표자 : 신동혁 | 사업자등록번호 : 684-67-00193

Tel. : 031-488-8280 | Mobile : 010-5168-8949 | E-mail : damoa4642@naver.com

경기도 시흥시 정왕대로 53번길 29, 116동 402호 Copyright © damoa. All rights reserved.