terrance crawford last fight > 고객센터

본문 바로가기

terrance crawford last fight

페이지 정보

작성자 Jan 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-17 17:26

본문

Crawford's first notable bout was against Breidis Prescott on the undercard of the second fight between Brandon Ríos and Mike Alvarado. Prescott was originally scheduled to face WBA light welterweight champion Khabib Allakhverdiev, who withdrew with an injured elbow. Crawford was originally supposed to meet Robert Osiobe on the same card, but accepted the offer to fill in for Allakhverdiev on three-days notice. Crawford defeated the Colombian by a unanimous decision. Crawford received a purse of $125,000, whilst Prescott received $50,000. This was the first time Crawford fought a ten-round fight and his first time fighting at the 140 lb. limit.

f=EU031596According to CompuBox stats, Crawford landed 26 of his 75 punches thrown (35%), while Indongo landed 13 of 74 thrown (18%). Both boxers earned an undisclosed 7-figure purse. Following the fight, Indongo stated "when is the terence crawford fight he hit me like that, my mind was gone" about Crawford's body shot. Crawford stated that he had yet to make a decision on the next step in his career but there was speculation about him moving up to the welterweight division or defending his light welterweight titles against Mikey Garcia. The card averaged 965,000 viewers on ESPN.

Spence (28-1, 22 KOs) tried to use his powerful jab to set the tone but Crawford was fully prepared for the pressure that his rival expected to come with. In the second round, Spence was caught in between punches by a Crawford counter and sent to the canvas for the first time in his career.

Undisputed Welterweight World Champion Terence "Bud" Crawford is not only the best fighter in the sport today, but perhaps the best of his generation, capturing the undisputed crown in two separate weight classes while accruing a Hall of Fame resume.

Crawford took up boxing at the age of seven. He fought 70 official amateur bouts, losing 12 times. As an amateur, he defeated future world champions Mikey Garcia and Danny García. After winning three amateur tournaments shortly before the 2008 Olympics, he became the highest-ranked lightweight in the US. However, his loss to leading contender Sadam Ali thwarted his Olympic ambitions.

"Like I said before, I only dreamed of being a world champion," said Crawford. "I’m an overachiever. Nobody believed in me when I was coming up, but I made everybody a believer. I want to thank Spence and his team because without him none of this would have been possible."

Two months ago, he reportedly pulled out a gun to break up a brawl between two female acquaintances, prompting the Omaha police to detain him for questioning. He was released, the gun was returned and no criminal charges were filed after Crawford produced a concealed-carry permit.

That show will get the mainstream following and buzz that most fights, even quality ones, don’t get today. And so it’s an opportunity to grow the fan base by filling the card not just with talented fighters, but with talented fighters in compelling bouts.

Saturday night was Crawford's first fight since November 2021, when he stopped Shawn Porter in Las Vegas in a title defense. In the months following that bout, Crawford was fixated on facing Errol Spence Jr., his longtime rival who now holds the other three belts in the 147-pound division.

In the ninth, Terence Crawford as lefty went in. A right uppercut was one of the damaging blows as MM hit the floor 22 seconds in. A sweeping right landed, MM went to the mat, and the ref, Ricky Gonzalez, waved his hands. He saved the loser some brain cells.

LAS VEGAS – July 29, 2023 – Undefeated three-division champion Terence "Bud" Crawford emphatically stamped his place in the history books with a ninth-round TKO over the previously unbeaten Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. to become the first undisputed welterweight champion of the four-belt era in the SHOWTIME PPV main event Saturday night from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

Crawford was special Saturday. Legendary. Iconic. The majority of the fireworks came from him. He triumphed in a dominant performance—a ninth-round TKO to improve to 40–0—that was almost painful just to watch, for the bludgeoning he clinically delivered. He won with right hooks and straight lefts, won by fighting from orthodox and southpaw stances, won despite absorbing a high number of body shots and stiff jabs. He triumphed with a knockout in Round 9, with what seemed like half of Omaha in the stands and in the ring, with a sold-out T-Mobile Arena rising and roaring and partying at a fight that ranks among the best bouts of this century. (Which, before we wholesale buy into typical boxing hyperbole, isn’t yet a quarter old. But still … this night and that fight, they’re boxing at its absolute best.)

Leaving Top Rank following multiple title defenses, Crawford became his own promoter. It resulted in an anticipated undisputed title fight in July 2023 against Errol Spence Jr. Crawford decimated Spence for about nine rounds, knocking him down multiple times to win the IBF, WBA, WBC, and Ring belts. Now, he looks for a new division to conquer.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대표자 : 신동혁 | 사업자등록번호 : 684-67-00193

Tel. : 031-488-8280 | Mobile : 010-5168-8949 | E-mail : damoa4642@naver.com

경기도 시흥시 정왕대로 53번길 29, 116동 402호 Copyright © damoa. All rights reserved.