Former presidential candidate number 1, Anies Baswedan, reacted to the rumor about partnering with Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, also known as Ahok, in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. > 고객센터

본문 바로가기

Former presidential candidate number 1, Anies Baswedan, reacted to the…

페이지 정보

작성자 Phillis 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-06-30 14:27

본문

028854300_1570846389-201910111-Bahas-Politik-Tanah-Air_-Pimpinan-MPR-Datangi-Kediaman-Prabowo-TEBE-2.jpgMaximum Effort When asked how optimistic he is about running in the 2024 Pilkada, Dico Ganinduto could not say for sure. He confesses he can only make his best effort and leave the results to God Almighty. "I believe, as humans, we must strive and make maximum efforts. As much as possible, try with good intentions. We leave the results to Allah," explained Dico Ganinduto.

Conclusion
Prabowo Subianto's conference with Surya Paloh notes a substantial moment in Indonesian politics, signifying an action in the direction of higher unity and participation among politicians and celebrations. By focusing on national passions and advertising a culture of important participation, Prabowo sets a good example for others to follow. As Indonesia expects the obstacles and chances of the future, such visionary leadership will be vital in directing the country toward success and unity.

Additionally, public reaction has been considerable in response to the speculation that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will form a duo in the upcoming race. As a wife, Chacha Frederica confirms she will always support Dico's move to compete in the Central Java Pilkada, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to enter the political contest. If you're ready to check out more about Proposal studi alzheimer as look into the internet site. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the media in the Tendean area, Jakarta Selatan, Tuesday (28/5/2024). "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives back our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

Previously, KPU RI member Idham Holik mentioned that using Sirekap in the 2024 Simultaneous Regional Elections aims for public transparency. "We will use Sirekap, and the legal considerations from the Constitutional Court's recent ruling will guide our evaluation and improvement of Sirekap for the regional elections on November 27, 2024," said Idham when met by the media at the KPU RI Office in Jakarta on Tuesday, April 23, 2024.

The Significance of Political Maturation
This event underscores the value of political maturity and the willingness to involve in dialogue and teamwork for national interest. It challenges other political leaders and events to climb above partisan problems in support of wider nationwide goals.

The survey was conducted from early May 2024, with 800 participants aged at least 17 years or married. The margin of error is approximately 3.46%, with a reliability of 95%. The method used was multi-layer random sampling. Data collection was carried out through face-to-face interviews using a questionnaire. ICRC is a national polling firm registered with the PERSEPI association and listed with the KPU RI. ICRC is led by a former Indo Barometer Head from 2012-2022 and a team highly experienced in conducting surveys in various Pilkada across Indonesia.

"Whether through the civil service, retired military and police, socio-cultural groups, professional groups such as doctors, cultural figures, engineers, agricultural experts, and all other professionals can join PDIP," said Hasto.

Ali emphasized that as a prospective governor, he is obliged to build relationships with political parties . "Why is the Deputy Chairman of the NasDem Party here? I mentioned that my presence here is in my capacity as a gubernatorial candidate," explained Ahmad Ali. "As a gubernatorial candidate, it is my obligation to build relationships with political parties," he added.

Hasyim assured that if the Sirekap model for the 2024 Regional Elections is ready, it will be presented to the relevant commission in the DPR RI. "When it’s ready, we will report it in the hearing session with Commission II of the DPR," said Hasyim.

A Visionary Relocate
The browse through to the Nasdem Party's chairman is taken into consideration a visionary activity by Prabowo, showing foresight and a tactical approach to political interaction. Such steps are essential for constructing agreement and unity amongst the nation's political forces.

PDIP Secretary General Hasto Kristiyanto voiced his opinion on the rumor about a duet between Anies Baswedan and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, also known as Ahok, as governor and deputy governor candidates in the Jakarta Pilkada. Hasto stated that his party is open to the nation's best talents.

099625700_1711037688-IMG-20240321-WA0091.jpgThe Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI) has provided a recommendation for Ahmad Ali and Abdul Karim Aljufri to run as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi in the 2024 Regional Election.

"As the Chairman of the Indonesian Solidarity Party, I am giving a recommendation letter as a form of our support to the candidate pair, Mr. Ahmad Ali and Mr. Abdul Karim Aljufri, as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi for 2024-2029," said PSI Chairman Kaesang Pangarep at the PSI Central Executive Board, Central Jakarta, Friday (June 7, 2024) .

Prioritizing National Interest
Didi Soekarno highlights that Prabowo Subianto's choice to meet Surya Paloh mirrors a prioritization of the nation's well-being over individual or team passions. This strategy not just showcases Prabowo's dedication to national unity however also his understanding of the relevance of statesmanship in national politics.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대표자 : 신동혁 | 사업자등록번호 : 684-67-00193

Tel. : 031-488-8280 | Mobile : 010-5168-8949 | E-mail : damoa4642@naver.com

경기도 시흥시 정왕대로 53번길 29, 116동 402호 Copyright © damoa. All rights reserved.