Say "Yes" To These 5 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips > 고객센터

본문 바로가기

Say "Yes" To These 5 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips

페이지 정보

작성자 Phillis Fredric… 댓글 0건 조회 9회 작성일 24-05-01 00:59

본문

ghost immobiliser installer Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch Ghost installation Birmingham 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It is very small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgDetection

The tiniest GPS alarm available that is available Ghost can be set up in a hidden location inside your vehicle to ensure that thieves would never find it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal your phone when your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system which can take days for police to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and autowatch ghost Installation birmingham works anywhere your phone can receive text alerts and has a cell network. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It's also easy to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대표자 : 신동혁 | 사업자등록번호 : 684-67-00193

Tel. : 031-488-8280 | Mobile : 010-5168-8949 | E-mail : damoa4642@naver.com

경기도 시흥시 정왕대로 53번길 29, 116동 402호 Copyright © damoa. All rights reserved.