Soul Purpose - Are You Know An Individual Are At This Site? > 고객센터

본문 바로가기

Soul Purpose - Are You Know An Individual Are At This Site?

페이지 정보

작성자 Ewan 댓글 0건 조회 365회 작성일 24-09-12 22:09

본문

My father died on April 6th 2004, as i was sitting at the beach in Goa, India, with my lovely wife and 2-3 friends, enjoying sunset. Than my sister's text message came saying: 'He didn't make it. He's gone'. I conveyed my companions the content and one of them started crying, remembering how his father also died the same way, as he was away in Of india. I ordered three glasses of port wine, and a coke for my wife, and everyone wished daddy a good journey regarding the ingredients.

OMy Mental Pain, like all souls, is ancient. This wounderful woman has been incarnated many, many, many, often over. Personally, I never interest in tracking down any of my past lives, since i have plenty to work with figuring out this one, the a single that matters, the one particular I can maybe alter, one moment at a time, if and when I can transfer challenges to the practice.

Other critics of reincarnation ask: "Where does the spirit dwell, while waiting to return in a brand body? And why does it come back muscles? Isn't one lifetime experience enough to study the basic programmes? Many disbelievers of reincarnation also cannot shake the conviction that coming back to earth time and time again is absolute to result in back-tracking. They can and won't believe that God "back-tracks." "God moves forward, not backward," they say.

Various thoughts about death have us being animals which have been born just to die. This is part with the biological evolutionary process and we are merely part of such a biologically aimless life sell soul with purpose to existence almost all.

Therefore, the teaching of reincarnation has as its basis the fact the soul is immortal and develops it while using law of karma. But is this scriptural? Can the Bible have health? Let's see.

The Bhagavad-gita compares the alteration of body at period of death to unique discarding old and useless clothes, and putting on new Spiritual sincerity clothes. Regardless of whatever plans and adjustments we make, our body eventually wears out, and we are obliged to accept a new a single one.

Numbers 3, 2, 6 when added together provides the compound number of 11 reduced down to your number 2, just another indicator that the soul is on a karmic wheel going around and around until all lessons are learned.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대표자 : 신동혁 | 사업자등록번호 : 684-67-00193

Tel. : 031-488-8280 | Mobile : 010-5168-8949 | E-mail : damoa4642@naver.com

경기도 시흥시 정왕대로 53번길 29, 116동 402호 Copyright © damoa. All rights reserved.